Tuesday, April 3, 2012

First Haircut(s)

Rye has had a couple "first haircuts." Meaning, Briana got impatient and decided to start chopping while he was in the tub. Trevor scolded me for not documenting such a momentous occasion, to which I replied that it was not an "official" haircut so it didn't count. Well then he had a couple "unofficial" haircuts...so we decided that maybe we should document them...



Well after a few...mishaps I decided that maybe it was time for an "official" haircut. Here's that event, properly documented.
Rye was afraid of the cape, and the chair....so hence, I look like a moron as he gets a haircut. I think it was a conspiracy.
I love the expression on his face here...,mine, not so much.
Success!


3 comments:

Aunt Ginnie said...

SO cute!
You would never want hair to hide those BIG beautiful blue eyes.

KT said...

briana - you look good in black - hehe:)

rye - cute as usual - I LOVE the flip flops - makes him look grown up yet casual:)

Becky Swann said...

Love this laughed at how you had the wear the cape and sit in the chair! I feel like Ellen would have made me do the same! Oh those little crazies!