Saturday, April 14, 2012

Easter 2012

Here's the Easter Taylor family glory shot.
(Special thanks to JennyB for supplying the cute maternity shirt. )
And the close up...
We spent Easter out at the Rhudy's for a massive conglomerate of Easter dinner, egg hunt and birthday fun. Yes, my birthday fell on Easter...again. Sheesh. Here are some shots of our day...

this is funny, Trev has high standards each egg must meet (not really, but it looks like it)...



Happy Easer time

2 comments:

Becky Swann said...

I know you feel gross but you look great! You truly truly do! I wonder if my present got there from the Ukraine yet?? Hehe looks like such a fun time with friends, glad you got to celebrate the real meaning of your birthday this year...Jesus.;)

Jennifer Hambrick said...

It sucks to share a birthday with Jesus, huh. =) But you looked beautiful. I think that shirt looks better on you than me =)