Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Jeans. Diapers.

I'm sorry but this just looks like you tucked your kids jean shorts into his diaper and are trying to pass it off as cool. As an advertiser though I must admire the way they make the baby look cool. I also admire such exceptional writing as "my diaper is full.....full of chic" and "when i do #2 I look like # 1." However I still just don't get this...

6 comments:

The Hart! said...

See now THAT could be RYE!! I mean you know...

Becky Swann said...

I have seen this but have yet to hear whether it is real or not? But I like it, very chaffy seeming:)

Briana said...

oh it's real. it's also, weird and ridiculous but oh well.

Ginnie said...

The little guy is really cute but there is just something wrong with the whole thing!

Jennifer Hambrick said...

what's next...jean depends? =)

Briana said...

Jenn- if so will you buy them if you get them for free?! haha!