(tada)
Where did you get that dog yo!
it was Kaley's. i found it in the storage room. hehehehe
That last photo sums up the whole thing, eh? Does Rye make you laugh all day? Thanks for sharing with us Briana.We'll be thinking and praying for you this coming Sunday as Rye is baptized...love you.
I think this should go in Baby Vogue. I mean Rye is totally channeling "coouture" in every instance of the word. So I see him having two options for a career... 1. Model (obviously)2. Dog Whisperer (Really, need I say more?)
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Where did you get that dog yo!
it was Kaley's. i found it in the storage room. hehehehe
That last photo sums up the whole thing, eh? Does Rye make you laugh all day? Thanks for sharing with us Briana.
We'll be thinking and praying for you this coming Sunday as Rye is baptized...love you.
I think this should go in Baby Vogue. I mean Rye is totally channeling "coouture" in every instance of the word. So I see him having two options for a career...
1. Model (obviously)
2. Dog Whisperer (Really, need I say more?)
Post a Comment