(tada)
Way better than fruit salad!
I love the manly overalls without the shirt. Never ever pay to get his pictures taken. Yours are WAY better than anything you would get at Sears or JCPennys. Oh, and sorry for not commenting. I do read every post though.
wow, thanks Naomi! i'll give you the silver award then, after Becky of course. 'ppreciate it.
I love awards! Do you think you could make a button that I could put on my blog or something that says, "Silver Award"?
What other grandbaby will ever be able to show off a picture of himself sitting in a driveway that's real art...great pics for a grandmommy to love!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Way better than fruit salad!
I love the manly overalls without the shirt. Never ever pay to get his pictures taken. Yours are WAY better than anything you would get at Sears or JCPennys. Oh, and sorry for not commenting. I do read every post though.
wow, thanks Naomi! i'll give you the silver award then, after Becky of course. 'ppreciate it.
I love awards! Do you think you could make a button that I could put on my blog or something that says, "Silver Award"?
What other grandbaby will ever be able to show off a picture of himself sitting in a driveway that's real art...great pics for a grandmommy to love!
Post a Comment