Monday, June 21, 2010

Does anyone care?...aka, hello?

OK, seriously, aside from Becky who gets mad props, is anyone else reading this blog?
I've gotten hardly any comments lately. Granted, I have been posting sporadically and somewhat randomly...and they all haven't been about Rye, which i suspect is the reason 90% of my nonexistent readers even check this out at all.

However, come on, please for the love of continued blogging, comment. Comment something, anything. please. If not i might go on blog strike since no one even reads this anyways. Except Becky.

For those of you who may not know how to comment, here are easy instructions:

1. click on "comments"
2. Write a comment in the "leave your comment" section
3. if you have gmail, go ahead and enter that info, if not then select "name"
4. Write your name
5. Click "publish your comment"

that's all you have to do to make my day and restore my belief in blogland.

And now, as your punishment, (hows that for motivational) here is a random and boring post:

Title: fruit salad.

Here is my fruit salad i made yesterday. It may be the best fruit salad I've ever had in my life.
ingredients:
-raspberries (my favorite fruit in the entire galaxy)
-grapes, cut in half because face it, who wants to bite into an entire grape?
-pears
-kiwi
-mango

this fruit salad made me feel like i was brunching at a yacht club while on vacation in Maui. yum.


ok, now that your punishment is over, here is something for the 90% of you to entice you back.
nothing like a funny Rye picture. love em.

more from this shoot later, if you are good, that is.

9 comments:

The Hart! said...

hi there. i like rye on the dog. i like that dog. i like you. i miss those empire apples SO MUCH!
I'm watching mamma mia and reading your blog!

MC and Brian Phillips said...

I have your blog in my daily updates and I truly do enjoy reading it. You have a great sense of humor, not to mention a really good eye for photography and an adorable baby!! I feel kinda like a stalker because I know you through Becky, but let's be friends! I think I get your sense of humor because I know Becky so well! haha!
That fruit salad sounds amazing. I'm so gonna try it!

Briana said...

MC--you are my favorite friend of Becky's which makes me want to be your friend too! Let's be friends, there it's official.

Kaley--i know you check it just throw me a bone and comment more. the apples miss you too. any luck with coming down here for the 4th? work it out, i know you can.

Ginnie said...

Hello Beautiful Briana.

I'll trade you some "yogurt" for that yummy fruit salad :)

Don't give up on the blog; I love seeing your beautiful artwork, knowing what you're doing and can't deny that I do love the pictures of Rye. He is more than just cute, he is Mr. Cute Personality. Love you!

Becky Swann said...

I'm glad I got an A+ that is what I was going for! Please never stop blogging if only for me, it always makes my day.
Also The Fruit salad made me laugh really hard, a nice boring punishment for everyone haha Way to Go!

Jennifer Hambrick said...

i know, i know...i'm a bad blogger-friend. but, i have been reading and:

1) admiring the new look of the blog
2) more than admiring your new art!
3) very proud of your venture into the juried show (have you heard if you made it in?)
4) loved the pics of the 4 generations of your family! really lovely!
5) can't believe how big and cutiepie Rye is getting

...and now craving a fruit salad.

I love your blog and the chance to feel like I know a little of what is going on in your life...so DON'T quit! =) please.

I'll do better, i promise.

KT said...

i read and sometimes I comment too but you always did like becky better than me anyways - so i've decided NOT to be your best buddy anymore for not giving me ANY pts for sometimes posting on your page so :P - - love you, mean it silly briana!

Briana said...

KT, you know you always have most appreciated cousin award after that certain wedding we went to together. unless Becky somehow manages to get AG to visit me, then you will always hold that title. i thought it was understood!

Jana Smoot said...

Brianna,
I check your blog like 2 or 3 times a week! I just never comment, but I might have to start because I would hate to lose seeing pictures of Rye!!!!
Jana