Here's a bone... Rye is so big!! Wow. So Aunt Ki-aley is excited to take lots more pictures of the monster!
oh hey and by the way whenever you get a chance email me those pictures of him and me and I'll email that soundtrack which by the way rules the world! LOVE ya
6 comments:
Here's a bone... Rye is so big!! Wow. So Aunt Ki-aley is excited to take lots more pictures of the monster!
oh hey and by the way whenever you get a chance email me those pictures of him and me and I'll email that soundtrack which by the way rules the world!
LOVE ya
SO cute!
my sweet sweet sweet little buddy. Great pics Bri!
all the pics were adorable...but i LOVE the 3rd one down...the lighting and the placement of his hand is just great.
What a cute little sweetie puppy! Getting SO BIG!
i LOVE the 2nd one - well all of them but mainly that little face - - sad I'm not closer to see him more in person - what a CUTIE!!
Post a Comment