Beautiful bride and beautiful setting. My favorite pictures are... you and Trevor holding hands around the corner of the building and when he scooped you up in his arms at the end of the ceremony..whee!
These are awesome pictures! Thanks for sharing them-I love your wedding venue- so beautiful! And my favorite pic is the one of you looking in the mirror with your "I'm so excited" face. Very cute!
6 comments:
Yeah, they're awesome!
Soooo beautiful....and yes....I cried! ♥♥♥
Oh so fun to look at all these perhaps more fun because i had forgotten alot of how things looked
what beautiful pictures! You were a beautiful bride!
Beautiful bride and beautiful setting. My favorite pictures are... you and Trevor holding hands around the corner of the building and when he scooped you up in his arms at the end of the ceremony..whee!
These are awesome pictures! Thanks for sharing them-I love your wedding venue- so beautiful! And my favorite pic is the one of you looking in the mirror with your "I'm so excited" face. Very cute!
Hey sorry I was logged in under Dan's name- but those comments are definitely mine. Sorry! :)
Post a Comment