Monday, February 15, 2010

5 things...the musical edition

just because:

1. I love the song "Strangers in the Night" and enjoy singing it at weird times.
2. Jingle Bells is my go to song, year round. PURELY subconsciously of course. I'll be humming it without realizing it and someone will say, "Really? Jingle Bells in June?" That's part of why I so love Christmas, because I appear more normal.
3. I've had the jingle "The ideal balance of softness and strength" in my head for the past week. I knew it was for a toilet paper brand but couldn't remember which one. Just figured it out yesterday.
4.I think all cds should be released right before Christmas. I don't want to wait for my birthday for these 3 exciting new CDs.
5.The last 2 new songs i bought on itunes i heard 1-in Old Navy and 2-on a Nivea lotion commercial...come on "Sparkle and Shine" is a wonderful song! :)

1 comment:

Becky Swann said...

the way you are with jingle bells I am with walking in a winter wonderland