Ok, those of you who appreciate my crazy dreams...and love the phenomenom that is Twilight will enjoy this.
I had a dream the other night that Bella and Edward wanted to have a baby that was a perfect combination of both of them. So they had a "test tube" baby. They made her a girl and determined that she would be musically gifted. They chose Bella's hair color and Edwards green (pre-vampire) eyes. And they named her...Edella (pronounced A-della)...get it? 1/2 Edward and 1/2 Bella.
I must say I'm pretty proud of my subconcious for coming up with this one!
4 comments:
I had a dream once that I started a charity and called it, "feed the hungry" and it involved all the old food they would throw out at the grocery store I woke up thinking I was a genius but then after I woke up more I realized that it was just my dream that made me think I was great, I feel like this case is similar
gee, thanks.
Briana...did you know that Grammy's mother's name was Adelia.
A little interesting family trivia!
Did you also know that Grammy's father is a vampire! Ok so now I'm proud of your subconscience
Post a Comment