He's going thru a huge growth spurt now so most of the festivities he was sleeping thru but regardless, he was very merry this Christmas. Here are some highlights for you.
--notice his cute outfit in this picture...thank you Joanna and Denver!
Christmas smiles for Uncle Rex...wearing his "first Christmas" shirt...
Look at that big pile of presents! Not bad for his first Christmas!!
The classic "Christmas Eve Dinner" shot...
4 comments:
These are great pics- I love the first one- it looks like Trevor and Rye are making the same face. Looks like you guys had a great 1st Christmas with Rye!
I love what Rye's shirt says in the first one...too funny =)
From the pictures at least he looks just like the perfect combination of you and Trevor, very cute! Someday I hope to see him in person!
So glad you guys had a good first Christmas with Rye!
I am in love with your little man! I'm so happy I got to meet him and see you! You are such a natural mom! You and Trevor are doing a great job! What a cutie cute!
haha, funny side note...i said smiles for Uncle Rex...but actually Trev was holding him. Sorry sweetie!
Post a Comment