
Now that that's out of the way...here are some updates from our 2 week pediatrician appt as well as some more adorableness.
As of 2.5 weeks after his birth, Rye was up to 7 lbs 5 oz! Quite an accomplishment I am told. (Trev called 6/15 and I called 7/2...naturally I won ;)
Here's a pic w/ Dad...
And w/ Mom...

And another family shot.

Can't believe that tomorrow he will be 3 weeks old! Crazy. I had my first time away from him yesterday. I went to the chiropractor and Trev met us and drove him home. I was sitting in the waiting room and it dawned on me...this is the first time I'm away from him. Shouldn't I be upset or panicky or....something? Nope. I was cool. Totally cool. No biggie...surprising I know. But yea, that's how i roll, playing it cool. Besides, I save my crying for the important stuff like...running out of wipes at 3am or discovering pee all over the 4th outfit of the day...yea, only the big stuff. Sure.
Ok, more pics soon. Heidi told me that blog updates are more important then dishes or laundry so fingers crossed there will be more delightfulness soon!
3 comments:
Precious pictures! I agree with Heidi, blogging about Rye is way more of a priority!
Oh what a cutie I'm pretty much in love with him! I am glad you are only crying at the important things, like me for instance I was moved to tears at the picture of shirtless Trevor. That gets me every time:)
you are one funny girl Beeks. i expect nothing less.
Post a Comment