Thursday, November 5, 2009

2 weeks old...

Here are some shots of baby Rye on his 2 week birthday. Here he is after a walk in his stroller...lolls him to sleep every time.
Cutie Pie..


Rye thought it would be cool to do a series of shots featuring some of his funny faces.

SHOT #1

SHOT #2

SHOT #3

SHOT #4

SHOT #5


Rye got tired from his photoshoot and took a snooze on the sofa...


Happy 2 week birthday Rye.

5 comments:

Becky Swann said...

That is so wonderful that he enjoys sleeping in his stroller! Makes shopping trips alot easier!!
I have to say he yawns just like you:) haha Oh he just is so cute!

Heidi said...

He does make the sweetest faces, so glad I got to see him yesterday, FINALLY! :) Love you!

emily rhudy said...

Happy Birthday Rye! I like shot 3 and 4 the best. cutie!

Naomi said...

I love his big yawn! So, cute!

Carrie said...

So sweet! I love his little monkey outfit! Too cute!