We tucked him into bed and he started snoozing peacefully.
Then all of a sudden out of no where an evil scary monster snuck up on him!!
Thankfully, one of Rye's super monster friends interceded to protect him.
Rye never even knew what happened, he slept through the whole thing while his good monster friends protected him.
Thank goodness for that monster room! One less thing to worry about.
4 comments:
Welcome back Briana, I had missed your old blogging style, was thinking for a minute that you had gone all baby on me, but I like how you combined the too.
I also am really glad I got Rye that Monster! that other one looked sooo scary!
Shew. CLOSE one =)
I love the first picture...what BIG beautiful eyes.
I look forward to the whole Rye and the Monsters Series sure to come :)
So this is what you do for fun while Rye sleeps...very entertaining!
Post a Comment