Thursday, October 29, 2009

Rye's first week...

Here are some pictures of Rye's first week of life (outside the womb).

Here he is practicing a trick he learned from Mia...the lock leg stretch. Love those monkey feet!


Mom's (that's me, by the way...weird) favorite picture. Snuggle time with Dad.


The new trick Grammy (my mom) is teaching him.


More snuggle time...


such sweet hands...


after the first bath...


making funny faces with Dad...


making funny faces with Mom...


First week family photo.

5 comments:

Carrie said...

Yea! More pictures! I have to confess that I have checked your blog multiple times today hoping for more pictures of Rye-thanks for not letting me down! He is so cute and it looks like you guys are enjoying him immensely. I love the funny face shot- too cute!

Naomi said...

He is so adorable and tiny. I love all the new pictures!

Becky Swann said...

LOOOOOOVVVVVE Him!!! I am so in love Briana! He is so cute I plan on looking at these pictures over and over and over! A whole week! Way to go guys!
I love you, and if weren't entirely innapropriate after just having a baby I would be on your porch tomorrow:) Enjoy this sweet time it just goes by so quickly, do all the things now that they won't let you do later like let him take naps on top of you and stuff! Ok is it obvious I am just dying to talk to you because of my enormous comment! Love you!!

Ginnie said...

"Something new" or we should say someone new. Rye is a beautiful baby boy and we are so thankful for his good health and yours too Briana. God has blessed you and Trevor with this sweet little guy. We cannot wait to hold him.

Heidi said...

Awww. :)