Even though we missed out on the festivities this year, we still couldn't resist a little halloween fun. Rye's "costume" (aka one of his many animal themed outfits) is quite a bit big on him, but we couldn't let his first halloween pass w/o a costume picture. However, someone was NOT a bit fan of his bear snuggly. Of course that made for an interesting picture too...
I LOVE this picture, Trev cuddling the little bear....so cute.
worked like a charm...
"look at em, so cute!"
Here's another mini shoot featuring Rye's super rad pumpkin hat. So cute.

Halloween Family Photo 09
5 comments:
Happy Halloween! That little teddy sure is snuggly looking! I am fine with you posting pictures EVERYDAY if you want to:) :) I mean it's not like you have anything else going on ;) You are looking great too by the way! Love you!!
i love that last one above the family pic of him in the hat, so cute!
Love his snuggly bear suit- so precious!
oh what a cute little pumpkin bear you have! adorable.
Oh the bear costume is TOO cute!
Post a Comment