
Hands down, our favorite picture. wow, is he cute or what?





He looks like baby Trev in this picture...

He looks like baby me in this one...

and he looks like a pirate in this one...



Our new happy family.

BIGGEST thanks to my dear, dear friend Heather for blessing us with her gift. She captured what has become the most important day of our life in such a beautiful way. We are so grateful.
I've cried my way all through this post. We are so overwhelmed by this gift from God. He has been so good to us. We have the most beautiful, content, healthy little boy. More to come. Thank you all for your prayers.
Welcome to the world, Baby Rye.
oh, right, here are the stats:
RYE CAEDMON TAYLOR
Born: Thursday, October 22, 2009 - 4:39 pm
Weight: 6 lbs. 13 oz
Length: 21"
10 comments:
He is beautiful & your little family looks so happy. I can't wait to come & meet him!
Oh so CUTE! I've never seen such a happy little family. I LOVE the photo of you reaching around your husband and smiling. I like the way he's looking at you too.
welcome to the crazy hart family rye! we will tease you and give you a hard time and also do anything for you - that's how we roll...love your cuteness already:)
What an adorable blessing from God!!! Welcome to this world, Rye!!! Glad you made it safely.
He is adorable! And you look amazing! You do not look like you just delivered a baby! Congratulations on sweet little Rye!
Can I admit to crying through this post too? =) He is incredible! I can't believe you are a mommy! You all look so good and I am so happy to hear that he is healthy and things are going well...Praise God!
Oh good I am glad that someone else admitted to crying while reading your post....now I don't feel so sappy. All of the photos are so awesome. Isn't it amazing how he sometimes he looks like you and sometimes he looks like Trevor? He is so beautiful and I am so glad to hear that he arrived safely! Praise the Lord!
What a gorgeous (can you say that for a boy?) baby! Definitely see both of you in him. So glad to hear he arrived safely :)
YAY!!!! Oh Briana I have been longing to hear something from you! I have thought about you so much and have been praying for you and can't wait to hear your voice. But for now I am so happy to read your words and hear that you are happy and So glad you are experiencing that Joy that just surpasses all other joys!! He is a beautiful child! I have already looked at these pictures on Heather's facebook and cried my way through them several thousand times!!! I love you so much already my little RYE!!!!
Love you too Briana and I am here for you always even if it takes 3 months for you to call me back:)
Congratulations guys! He is beautiful and you all look wonderful and happy!
Post a Comment