oh wow - i loved seeing the before pics after seeing the after in person it's even more impressive! so glad you have a new great room before you welcome the little one :)
Wow! That kitchen looks really fun to cook in! My favorite are the pictures you hung under the cabinets- bravo!
By the way, I've just begun to stalk your blog and it's fun to read, but now Becky has me guilt-tripped into leaving comments everywhere so I don't feel sneaky.
Congrats on little Rye! Can't wait to see pics of him:)
6 comments:
oh wow - i loved seeing the before pics after seeing the after in person it's even more impressive! so glad you have a new great room before you welcome the little one :)
pretty much what KT said.
But I also would like to say that picture of you with the vest and the brita...it's just funny:)
oh and I love the green paint with that brown I want to pull it off the wall and wear it in an outfit
I've been waiting to see your finished project. I wish we could say we were done. It looks awesome! I'm sure you are loving it!
LOVE IT! The after pics look like they belong in a magazine! So glad that it is all done before Rye gets here!
Wow! That kitchen looks really fun to cook in! My favorite are the pictures you hung under the cabinets- bravo!
By the way, I've just begun to stalk your blog and it's fun to read, but now Becky has me guilt-tripped into leaving comments everywhere so I don't feel sneaky.
Congrats on little Rye! Can't wait to see pics of him:)
Hi MC!
thanks for leaving a message. I always love a good blog-stalker who leaves complimentary comments. ;)
Post a Comment