Wednesday, September 30, 2009

this week...

Well, I was leaving a comment on Heidi's blog and got inspired to leave it on my blog too. The concept is "things you are loving this week". So here's my list:

THINGS I LOVE THIS WEEK:
- fall weather!
- pumpkin spice lattes
- a good baby checkup
which leads me to...
- making it to 36 weeks! wahoo for the "safe zone"!
- starting 2 new paintings
- a clean house (still working on that one...)
- catching up with Jenn
- listening to Amy Grant Christmas music (no it's not too early!!)
- starting a new "moms" bible study
- fall smelling candles

I'll leave you with this image. Not QUITE what it looks like outside yet, but certainly what it feels like!

1 comment:

Becky Swann said...

I would love to be with you doing all of that, if you need someone to come follow you around holding your belly up during the week we will drive on over and paint christmas sweatshirts with puffy paint with you