Saturday, September 26, 2009

Kickin it Old School

First of all I'd like to apologize to my partner in crime who did make a point of saying before hand, "this better not end up on your blog". Granted I smoothed over that point without agreeing, and granted that's where I got the idea...

However, I've decided that these pictures have much too much value to be left out of blogworld. So... in an attempt to keep everyone happy, the "partner in crime" shall remain nameless. We'll refer to her here as "Hilary".

So, Hilary and I went to Target (where most girls go when they can't decide what else to do). Here we found a tantalizing rack of "party dresses" that looked suspiciously like they used to belong to my old Barbies. Now, of course we couldn't pass these by with merely a "wow, look at those" comment, oh no, we needed to have an impromptu photoshoot in the dressing room. Needed to.
So, we trooped into the handicap dressing room with our armful of dresses (I had a variety of sizes because who knew WHAT was going to fit being almost 9 months pregnant--you'd think that would have deterred me, but oh no.) Ad mist uncontrollable giggles and quite a few "oh there's no way that's getting zipped" comments we managed to squeeze into the Barbie dresses.

Quite a few bouts of laughter later we have these pictures to show for our time at Target. Ahhhhh they just bring back so many, many memories. I felt like a crazy teenager again....good times, good times. So, here's Hilary and me, modeling this year's party dresses.
(excuse the blurry camera phone pictures)




not bad for practically 9 months pregnant, huh?

5 comments:

Becky Swann said...

This is amazing! You can't even tell you are pregnant! You should have bought that dress. Mmmm pregnant prom wear, LOVELINESS

Anonymous said...

Oh boy, you are SO wrong, but I love ya! And no, you couldn't even tell you were pregnant, it was hysterical.

Carrie said...

I think that you have found the perfect outfit for you to wear home from the hospital! Hillary looks awesome too!

megan said...

i really like this, alot.

Jennifer Hambrick said...

Ha! That brought back some good memories...

You and Hilary look amazing =)