Tuesday, September 22, 2009

A little of this, a lot of that...

Well hello there. What's that? Oh, yea, sorry about that, sort have forgot to blog lately. Actually I've been composing a couple posts in my head...you know how it goes. Just haven't made it to the computer yet...until now. Sorry? Oh thanks, nice to see you again too.

Here's a summary of recent events:

Family in town
Rex stuck around
took some trees down
improved the view

Cleaned up the "crib"
organized bibs
told a couple fibs
I swear it's true

Got the stomach bug
Needed lots of hugs
EPB pulled the plug*
I was blue
*(aka the power went out)

Getting ready for Rye
Em's making me a pie
trying not to cry
at Winnie the Pooh.
(or WalMart commercials for that matter)

Ok, that brings you up to speed. Soon I will be posting pictures of the nursery (hoping to put a few finishing touches on it first) as well as the finished kitchen/dining/living room (after i clean up a bit). So, look forward to that, my long lost friends.

2 comments:

Becky Swann said...

love the poem update. Love love love it. sorry you were sickies I will mail you a hug!

Ginnie said...

Briana you are amazing....so creative even when you've been sick. When you start rushing around with unbridled energy, you'll know that little Rye is on his way...promise!