what can i say? I have the best friends and family....thank you to all for making the shower special. Rye told me afterward how much he felt the love. He can't wait to meet you all and give you a big thank you hug in person.
all i can say is...thank you.
to see the greatness summarized beautifully, check this out.
p.s. I just have to say, how great is Kaley looking these days? Seriously, so cute.
3 comments:
I love all of the little details that went into this shower...I know that made it so special for you! And I am so thankful that Heather took pictures, she captured the moment so well. You are looking fabulous Bri, you have that pregnancy glow. I can't wait until little Rye makes his debut!
I'm so glad you had fun. We had fun planning it for you!
It was a great shower! you got such great stuff and your friends were all so sweet to do that for you! Rye has alot of people that love him!!!
Heather took great pictures too!
Post a Comment