...NEW favorite things.
1. Do It Yourself Magazine from Better Homes and Gardens
I found this gem while waiting for Trev at Home Depot, bestest "bored" hour I've ever spent.
Love it, love it, love it. I bought the magazine and then immediately read and reread the whole thing, then started planning the 45 different projects I had to copy immediately. (like we need any more projects at my house!) A subscription to this sucker is going on the Christmas list, for sure.
2.ImageSpark
This very cool site where you can store images that you think are rocking and want to remember for later. Great for brainstorming ideas and being inspired. Love it. See my library here.
Ok, well you guys take some time and enjoy these little beauties. Love them and love them well, my friends.
1 comment:
this is all good and I am planning on taking all of it with me in my own life :)
Post a Comment