Pictures from Aunt Bri:
Here is my beautiful niece Sammy...

and my handsome nephew Caleb...

and my cutie-patooty niece Autumn...

Around the house pictures:
I was laying on the nursery floor after moving too much furniture (ok, only 3 pieces but they had to be tried in every possible arrangement before i was satisfied with them and no, i could not wait until Trevor was home, honestly...) anyway, laying on the nursery floor in restful exhaustion and looked over at Zoe who was keeping me company. Her position/expression led to me bursting out laughing (which as you know it is 87% easier to laugh when you are lying on your back). Which led to this photoshoot....


love it.
Trev and I brought back these 2 soft stuffed soccer balls for Zoe and Mia. Mia immediately began tearing hers to shreds (her idea of "playing" with toys). So I walk in the room and see this...

what's funny about it is that it's Mia's mess but she left Zoe in there to take the blame. haha.
Pregnancy pictures:
ok, here is a much anticipated "belly shot". Actually I think this is the quintessential "pregnancy" picture.
All the critical elements are included
-laying on the bed...check
-wearing comfy clothes...check
-stuffing your face full of doughnuts...check


I had 2. and yes, they were delectable.
ok, that's a little bit of what's happening here. On the home front our countertops were NOT installed today as promised. We got a call Thursday that oh, by the way, they can't find that color anywhere in the country! Yea....so we went today and picked out another color, slightly darker which i'm not ecstatic about but was Trev's first choice (sidenote: i swear he has managed to get his way on EVERYTHING with this project. Tearing out the wall, redoing the drywall on the stairs...redoing the ceiling, placement and quantity of all outlets, appliances, countertops, cabinets you name it and it has miraculously worked out that we go with what Trevor picked out...not sure how that happened...) anyway. So, not sure when the countertops will be here but I made some strong suggestions about them rushing the shipping/production to account for their "oversight" with the other color. We'll see how effective that is.
ok, more updates and pics from vacation after i get the pictures off the other camera.
love to all, and to all a goodnight...
3 comments:
Woohoo for KK! Proud of you for only eating 2, I would've eaten half of the box (pregnant or not!) :)
Oh your nieces and nephew are so cute! good job Aunt Bri, is that what they call you.
Your doggies are funny
your belly shot is classic
Thank you for the belly shot. Although, I really wouldn't call it much of a belly still =) If you want to see a real belly...just look through your wedding photos at the whale of a bridesmaid named me.
I'm impressed on the restraint you showed in just eating 2 doughnuts. They even looked good to me.
Good photos. You are learning your camera I see. Good practice for the gobs of photos you will be taking of your little monster very soon.
Post a Comment