Monday, August 10, 2009

Teaser for your Eye Balls

Ok, just sent 3 new paintings to my web master (my how official that sounds). So hopefully in a couple days they will be up on the site. But, since I couldn't wait (who me?), here's one of them for your viewing pleasure.

I'm calling it Blue River and it's about 24" x 36" and yes, it's for sale. :)

It's a night-time view of the Tennessee River that runs through Chattanooga.


Haven't done much painting at all this year with the baby-growing and the renovations and work and... so these guys will have to hold you over for a while.

word to your mother.

4 comments:

Carrie said...

Wow! I love it! You really rocked the house on this one. :)

Becky Swann said...

Thats very cool looking, Way to be creative whilst thou is with child. I like it yo! You should give birth by the river and then hang this in the baby's room to symbolize it all:)

Heidi said...

Yup, that's one of my fav's!

T and B Rowe said...

wow - i like!!! great job, twin!