Monday, July 6, 2009

in no particular order..


10.8.05


it pays to be king


we witnessed this from about 1/2 mile away, in the boat.


dog road trips


the Hart "gang"

this random photo sampling was brought to you by iPhoto and the letter "R".

5 comments:

Carrie said...

Three things excite me about this blog posting:
1. I had not seen any of your wedding pictures before and I would just like to say that your dress looked awesome! Very sweet picture too!
2. The picture of your family makes me laugh because everyone is pouting except your dad...he has this great smile on his face...
3. I am so jealous that you have seen a tornado in person. That is something that I would really love to experience someday. I am sure it was scary- but also cool...right?

Becky Swann said...

I like this
you and Aunt Dee Dee still look like you are smiling, you guys just can't pull off mean, you are too nice
I want to hear the tornado story, is that SML?

Naomi said...

I love the family photo. It brings back lots of fun childhood memories of hanging out with your family :)

Heidi said...

Love love love the wedding pic, so sweet! :)

Briana said...

yea, Trev definitely looks the grumpiest...ha, what does that say?

more on the "tornado" to come...