Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Today is my favorite day

today.

3pm.

Lord willing and baby cooperating,

we will find out the gender of our large onion (where do they come up with these comparisons?)

Oh how excited i am! Soooooooo excited.

I had a dream the other night that we found out it was a boy, i woke up and was so excited. Then i fell back asleep and had the exact same dream, except it was a girl! This time i woke up annoyed, come on, so much for premonition dreams. I mean, what am i supposed to think? (don't you even think it!)

We've got a girl name we like, but still clueless on boy names...sigh so we gave up until today....oh i can't wait, i can't wait, i can't wait!!!!! (so much for learning patience huh?)

ok, stay tuned, more exciting info to come later today!!!

(oh and please pray for a cooperating baby!!)

2 comments:

Becky Swann said...

THAT IS TODAY!!!!! please oh please call me!!!! either way I promise you will fall instantly in love and be so happy for whatever you will have! YEAH!!!!

Anonymous said...

I'm waiting waiting waiting. SO EXCITED!!