wait for it....
wait for it...
almost there...
almost...
...a boy!!!
wahoo!!!
the little guy was super squirmy and doing all of these tricks for us. He started out sitting indian style and then he was resting his hand on his head (probably saluting Trevor to show respect), and then he started dancing (where not sure where those genes came from) then he did some back flips and a triple lux. Yes, the jury is out and this is one talented young man.
Now we are working names and nursery decor. you know, the fun stuff.
more soon...
8 comments:
YAAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Congrats on having a boy...I shall now go in search of a perfect blue thing! I cannot wait until you have a name if you want me to think of some I could have fun doing that! I love him so much already and am just so happy right now!
BOY BOY BOY!! :) Ok, I'm only gonna say it one more time...I KNEW IT! :) So happy for you sweetie. Now its time for shopping!!!
I am so excited for you and Trevor! Little boys are soooooooooooooooooo fun!
Hey I think you should name it Brian after you, thanks for saying hi at church the other day:)
Briana, you've come a long way since sunday school I bought your baby a dry-erase board for his room, I've already written on it in permanent marker!
Congratulations! Heidi told me that you guys were pregnant!
(This is Heidis's sis - Gretchen)
oh wes! stop it - leave those poor kids alone! now briana give me a hug!
Becky you are so weird.
p.s. i still win with my obscure-er Valley reference.
Post a Comment