Wednesday, May 13, 2009

filed under "F" or possibly under "N"

Here's the thing...

There really aren't that many pictures of me and Trevor together. We need to be better about this, anyway, here are some older ones that i found in a random folder on my desktop (at work).


this one I've entitled "Dreary Day Love"--no idea why, just go with me on this, ok?

I like how my head looks square in this picture. I also like that i look skinny here. Can you look skinny in an over sized raincoat? Sure, why not. This was taken in Charleston last...September i believe.




This one was also taken in Charleston at the beach, same trip. It looks like we coordinated our outfits to match the color palette of the background. I like it. I also like that I have a coffee cup out on the beach. Silly old Briana.




This last picture was taken this coming October, that's why you can see me holding the baby. Crazy huh? My new camera has this awesome feature where it will take pictures of what you will look like in the future. I just programmed in "October", "Trevor", "Briana" and "baby" and this came up. Pretty cool huh?



Ok, fine, actually this picture was taken in October 2 years ago. I'm holding Isabelle (Emily's daughter) and Emily and Tim got cut out of the picture so i could trick ya. hehehe, fine here's the original....




This was taken on our church retreat. Good times. I guess I'll be missing it again this year though...sigh. oh well.


later gators

p.s. i'm counting on Becky and Kaley to get the Title quote. Don't let me down.

5 comments:

Becky Swann said...

Why would you put your fingernails in a file?
Kaley....

Briana you simply must post a current picture of you soon or I will have to drive there myself I need to see you in all your pregaliciousness

The Hart! said...

so they'll look nice of course!!

Becky Swann said...

YES!!!

Briana said...

well done my children.

Whit and Connie would be proud.

Heidi said...

You DO look super skinny-even in the rain coat! Too bad you weren't wearing a skirt, then you could say you looked skinny in your short skirt & loooong jacket. :)