Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Orange you glad it's not a watermelon...yet.


That's how big the baby is this week. Crazy, just crazy. My stomach is definitely pooching. Nice, very nice. I swear every day another pair of clothing goes into the "not a chance for at least another 7 months" closet. oh how i hate to see them go...

On a more positive note--here are some exciting things that are going on in belly-land.

The baby is able to do somersaults this week. I'm not sure at what point they can do cartwheels, of course if this baby is anything like me, that point will be never. Hand-stands are also out of the question if it has my genes. Of course if the baby has Trev's genes, it's already doing soccer tricks and bench pressing 598 lbs. So yea, pray it gets Trev's genes in that area at least. ;)

Other things going on, the baby can make faces which is a very important step in becoming a descendant of the Hart family.

And finally, the baby's legs are now (supposedly) longer than its arms! Hurray! I guess I'll have to stop calling it gorilla now. Oh well, at least i can still call Heidi that.

ha!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Alright then, way to show the love! ;)

Becky Swann said...

Knock Knock

Briana said...

who's there?

Becky Swann said...

Banana

Briana said...

Banana who?

Briana said...

p.s. please don't do the long version.

Becky Swann said...

Banana split so ice creamed:)

see short and sweet just like you except for short