things i learned over thanksgiving:
-people from Florida are not at all concerned if there is a lizard in the house and think people who are concerned are silly.
-Christmas music has the opposite affect on me and Trevor
(ok, i kind of already knew that one ;)
-77 degrees = winter clothing for Floridians
-My 3-year old nephew Caleb is Spiderman-obsessed. I asked his twin sister Sammy who her favorite character was and she said "Aunt Bri". Smart girl. :)
Other things I want to mention that don't have an all-inclusive category header:
- It snowed all day yesterday, December 1st (this is big news for Chattanooga)
-Heidi and I are making a world dominating gingerbread house for our St. Elmo gingerbread house competition this Saturday...more pictures to come
-Today we are getting our Christmas tree (one way or another at this point)
- I was feeling pretty good about my Christmas shopping progress until talking with 4 people who are done and seem concerned about my level of progress
-Just found a 40% Hobby Lobby coupon that made me smile my bargain-shopper smile
(http://hobbylobby.com/weekly/weekly.cfm?page=2)
-I put Eggnog on my grocery list today which made me smile my Christmas smile
Merry Christmas wishes to all my blog-peeps out there.
2 comments:
- Yeah we got the trees!
- The house will make more progress tomorrow!
- I already have eggnog in my fridge! :)
I will do my comment in point form like Heidi did!
-That lizard thing is nuts
-77 degrees?
-Your "niece" sounded weird to me at first
-I want to help so badly with the GB House!
-I miss you most at Christmas time...
Post a Comment