I've finally come up with my "make a wish" wish. you know, the "what would your dream be if you were granted your "dying wish."
Ok, well I've decided that mine would be to be in a Muppet movie with Amy Grant.
I've already come up with the plot, it would go something like this....
First of all, just to clarify, Amy and I would be the humans that interact with the Muppet's. Ok, so it would start out with some funny spat with Gonzo and the band...then maybe Amy would audition to be in their band and then Animal would eat her guitar and i would be the band manager and wear a beret.
Then we would be forced to work together to save Miss Piggy who has accidentally sold herself into slavery to a tribal community of cannibals.
So we write these new songs (and I help with the lyrics and designing awesome posters at which point Amy realizes that I have HUGE potential and we agree to work together once the movie is over.) Then these new songs end up being a giant hit with the cannibals and they decide to let Miss Piggy go as long as they can eat Sam Eagle. But then we explain that Sam Eagle has to sing bass in the song and that the songs wont' be the same if he's eaten, so they realize that it would be in their best interest not to eat anyone and they become vegetarians with an emphasis on bananas. Conflict resolution.
Then Amy and I, along with beeker, Sam Eagle, Kermit, the shrimp (who when we call him "shrimp" says, "no! I am King Prawn!") board our boat which is magical and takes us back to the studio where we end the movie with an awesome music video that i choreograph, direct and star in (with Amy and the Muppet's of course).
The end.
(but then Amy and I continue to collaborate in all of her future projects and she includes me in all her credits, referring to me as her "Muppet friend".)
the end for real.
3 comments:
i hate to burst your bubble...but if this is your "make a wish" dream then you'll probably be dying soon after you make the movie...so don't count on future collaborations with Amy, cause you'll be dead.
wow. why do i feel so horrible? =)
you should feel horrible. I spent a lot of time fine tuning my make a wish. don't be a hater! ;)
I found a flaw too, Gonzo wasn't in the Electric Mayhem But I guess it doesn't matter because you are dead Waka waka waka
Post a Comment