Friday, December 12, 2008

Christmas Monsters

Good thing I came home when i did, because Trevor had no idea he was about to be eaten by a wild beast!

Upon closer examination I realized that it wasn't a real beast, only our friendly Zoe laying upside down with her giant fangs hanging out. Ferocious!
I talked to Zoe about her misleading behaviour and she gave me her "who me?" look...
She said it must have been Mia but we all know that since Mia is part bear she is spends all of her free time (that is, time not spent eating or tormenting Zoe) nestled in her warm bed. Hibernating.
see below
Well the moral of the story is to watch out for Christmas beasts who lurk in dark bedrooms and scary forests. We all remember what happened before...


p.s. this isn't the 4th of 4, i need to wait and post that when i'm on my home computer... stay tuned for Christmas 4's coming soon.