That picture is hilarious. I showed it to Ian, and we both laughed ourselves silly. To have the kahones to go to a photo studio and make fun of their cheese so blatantly is awe-some.
I especially love Trevor's smile. It's so fakey-fake...I didn't know him that well at Covenant, but I did know him well enough to get that behind his smile is a note of glee at making fools of the photo people and their stupid props.
4 comments:
HAHAHA, love it! :)
Birana (accidently spelled it that way then decided to leave it) what on EARTH? whatever on earth it is I do love it!
Trevor is smiling.....amazing!!!
Great picture!!!
That picture is hilarious. I showed it to Ian, and we both laughed ourselves silly. To have the kahones to go to a photo studio and make fun of their cheese so blatantly is awe-some.
I especially love Trevor's smile. It's so fakey-fake...I didn't know him that well at Covenant, but I did know him well enough to get that behind his smile is a note of glee at making fools of the photo people and their stupid props.
I'm laughing now. I can hardly type.
Post a Comment