Tuesday, November 4, 2008

things i'm afraid of

i had a run-in with one of these last night...guess which one.

things I'm afraid of list A (not sure if there's a list B but probably there is)

-snakes
-bizarre and scary textures/patterns (ex. the inside of a green pepper)
-stairs
-ordering pizza
-tape measures
-strangers with knives (i had to put another normal one in here)
-ladders
-people who say "cool beans"
- sweater vests

this is kind of a random post, but since most of my posts are kind of random i guess this makes this one ordinary. Blah and ordinary. Like cauliflower.

5 comments:

Krista said...

I hate the inside of a green pepper too! It's something to do with the seeds...but the seeds by themselves don't creep me out. Just all those seeds on the inside...shudder!

Heidi said...

My first guess is a snake, my second guess is a sweater vest! :)

Anonymous said...

My guess is ordering pizza since me and Grammy always had to do that for you!
PS
Can I get a what what

Jennifer Hambrick said...

i'm going with the "cool beans" person...that is scary!

Briana said...

tape measure. Trevor is very uncautious with those things! It was a close call but i came away unscathed. Good thing since I'd already sliced my thumb with a knife...guess i should have put knives on there too... hmmm