Well ever since my cousing Becky had her little Ellen i have been amazed how much they look alike.
Seriously, since i grew up with Becky I can remember quite clearly (ok, with the help of pictures) what she looked like as a baby.
So now that Ellen's around it's just bizarre, i looks like Becky is holding baby Becky. Weird weird weird.
Recently on Becky's blog she posted a picture of her holding little Ellen who is wearing a giraffe halloween costume. Anyway, i dug through some old pictures of Becky and found this one when she was wearing her giraffe halloween costume too.
I cut them out and put them side by side and you can REALLY see the resemblance...it's uncanny.
check it out...

But it does seem like the genes are improving over time...
Happy last day in October!
p.s. i'm hoping i can win over both Megan and Katie with this post since it is both creepy-bizarre-funny and adorable. I will become blog queen!
3 comments:
I think you do win! That is hilarious and weird and bazzar!
Overall it is just giraffetastic
um you forgot to mention gross...nice photoshop skills too by the way.
happy halloween!
hahahahaha. love it.
Post a Comment