Friday, November 7, 2008

brianaelizabeth.com

when all our powers combine...

when the planets align and the crystal-magic is complete...
when the...ok, whatever, the big news is... I have a website! This site is for my art-self and furthing the creative powers that be.

SPECIAL THANKS to Kyle Posey who made the magic happen and got this sucker "live". I have no idea how that works but it's a wonderful job to give life to things.
There are still some tweaks to be made and some missing content, such as my new art blog: http://www.brianaelizabeth.blogspot.com/ but this is the most exciting thing that's happened to me since...something else big that's happened to me. Ok well anyway i am totally excited about this and filled with cheer and comfort and joy.
Send your feedback, thoughts comments, disappointing comments, i welcome them all!
Hello world of the web, I am www.brianaelizabeth.com, hear me roar!

2 comments: