Wednesday, April 2, 2008

work, schmirk

here are some snippets from my job.--

my beautiful coworker and office-mate Alysse and her new hairdo.
The "Paint" version of the view from my window (minus cars and people which are hard to do)
(don't judge my perspective) ps. i'm rocking it old school huh Becky?
I like my job, most days. I just hope that it doesn't turn into this...
*Trevor is the robot.

5 comments:

Becky Swann said...

I laughed out loud at Trevor being the robot.
You have inspired me to do something in Paint soon, Love your subject. so weird and good.
Tell Alysse that the Hair-do looks good!

Becky Swann said...

just noticed your profile picture, I got it and am quite happy about it.

Heidi said...

Someone has too much time on their hands. :) And I agree, tell Alysse her hair is super cute! Glad to see you're enjoying the spring weather from your window. :)

KT said...

ahhh....work - at least you apparently have fun programs like paint on your computer...I have illustrator but I don't know how to use it and the designers would make fun of me if they saw me trying - haha

Briana said...

you have illustrator! lucky duck. see if you can steal the brief tutorial that comes with it then you can expirement, very cool. I really wish i had photoshop, but alas they don't deem me worthy. (little do they know my extensive experience putting Becky's head on celebritys ;)

p.s. I love you Katie


p.s Becky, I knew you would get the profile pic--oh how i love inside jokes.