Thursday, April 3, 2008

Furthering the cause




I've been waiting to make this post until I heard back from the Triscuit representatives to see if they have approved my request to be their new spokesperson. I specified that I would like to be the new face of only the "Rosemary & Olive Oil" triscuits due to their superiority and unique characteristics which separate them from the regular Triscuit.


Although I still have not heard back (they tell me that 2 years is a usual wait time for such requests) I have gone ahead and posted this little blurb which I will forward to Bill Waters in the marketing department of Triscuit as further evidence of my deep devotion to this beloved cracker.


I also encourage you, blog followers to pick up this treat and let it wow your tastebuds in a way that can only be described as, "Mmm-Mmm good!". What? Campbell Soup? No i made that up just now.

4 comments:

mantooth said...

Like you, I often let a Triscuit tickle my tongue buds with its wheaty deliciousness ... ness. So I applaud your efforts. And I think you'll make a worthy spokeshuman. How can I contact your Triscuit honcho to sing your praises?

Becky Swann said...

Have I told you lately that I love and your yummy triscuit crackers. I bet those are amazing with cheese slaw! just don't let curtis near it!

Becky Swann said...

there is a you in there that I left out

T and B Rowe said...

heard anything yet??? you let us know when you do and what they say.