(tada)
I'm thinking...'winner of the loudest, craziest sneeze'! :)
grammy for best DC talk spinning leg dance move in a music video.
i can't think of anything... :( i've tried for like two days to think of a funny comment but it's just not happening.
my guess is that this is Briana's picture that she needed for the employee directory at work and thought it would be funny to turn the simple request for a directory photo into a photoshoot.
Seems like Briana has nailed this one on the head! I'll be dispensing her present to her privately to not facilitate envy among the other contestants.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
I'm thinking...'winner of the loudest, craziest sneeze'! :)
grammy for best DC talk spinning leg dance move in a music video.
i can't think of anything... :( i've tried for like two days to think of a funny comment but it's just not happening.
my guess is that this is Briana's picture that she needed for the employee directory at work and thought it would be funny to turn the simple request for a directory photo into a photoshoot.
Seems like Briana has nailed this one on the head! I'll be dispensing her present to her privately to not facilitate envy among the other contestants.
Post a Comment