Monday, April 7, 2008

Something New, Something Blue...

Here is the new blog look. I re-named it because I was thinking, you know I really should name the blog something new, TBD only works for a while because really it's a "holding pattern" (insert appropriate hand gestures here--Alysse). Anyway so "Something New" it is. Hope you like the new name, don't get too attached though, you never can tell when the winds of change will sweep through.



I decided since I was revamping things, no Kaley or Ashlee, that doesn't have anything to do with "vampires" but I'm sure Alice would have some ideas on decorating...anyway...I would go ahead and ditch the green look, I mean with global warming becoming so popular I figure the green thing will be overdone soon. So since I have limited options unless I want to program my own blog (ahem Kyle, Rich) I will go with the gray/blue look. Again until I am swept up in the....yea yea you get it.


Anyway I just got Trevor to download all 90 pictures we took in Idaho on the ski trip so those will be coming in a future post assuming that I have enough patience to wait for them to upload. (no, not all 90, but the top 10)---Mom can keep her patience comment to herself. ;) Here's a teaser to tide you over.




Well blog world, I bid you goodnight.

"I head to bed so I will be well rested for the big day ahead. " --Briana, right now.

4 comments:

T and B Rowe said...

happy birthday, twin. :) i like the new look. good choice.
-br

Jennifer Hambrick said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU,
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU,
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, DEAR BRIIIIANA,
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!

Becky Swann said...

Here's to something new!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, I think it might be safe to safe your birthday is still all your own today, unless I go into labor in a few hours...but I think you might be alright:)
Hope your day is filled with Amy Grant, Turtles, frogs, birds, Ivy and Purple painted things.

T and B Rowe said...

hey, i'm still waiting for those idaho pictures!!! waiting! still waiting! you've had plenty of time. still waiting.