Ok, fine. I give in.
I'm usually not a fan of these "games" which are really just something else that you feel obligated to do and really don't want to but can't admit without sounding petty and above such common-place forms of entertainment thus making your friends who enjoy said common-place entertainment feel embarassed and makes you look more and more "holier than thou" and finally you decide that it might take less effort and make everyone happier if you just throw in the towel, give up the ghost, cash in your chips, raise the white flag and list 7 things that supposedly no one knows about you.
(I feel compelled to list those who might already know these things under each number. And so I will.)
And the "Game" Begins...
1.I hate ordering pizza. This really stems from my hatred of calling people I don't know on the phone and possibily running into a scenario where they ask me questions that I don't know the answer to.
*Mom definately knows this one, possibly Trevor as well, and Alysse who I have admitted this fear to when we were deciding who would make "cold calls" at work.
2. Ok, this is already stressing me out.. what to say? what not to say? what do people not know about me? What is interesting enough to warrant space on my blog? (oh, Briana, anything you say is interesting, you just write whatever you feel like)
2 (for real this time). My right foot is bigger than my left foot, my ears are crooked and one shoulder is lower than the other (can't remember which). Not sure how noteworthy that is or not, but whatever I'm on to # 3.
*Who cares, this is boring knowledge to have of me.
3. I hate wearing bathing suits that cover too much of my stomach. Ever since I moved on past the one pieces and the "is it one or two" style tankinis I have found that my stomach very much prefers not to have clingy wet material on it when swimming. It feels liberated and comfortable without sticky saran wrap type material plastered to it.
* This isn't really interesting either but I dont' think anyone knows this. (do i get extra credit for that?)
4. I hate rap, heavy metal, techno and angry girl or country music...unless it mixes itself with another genre or is especially original. Thus explaining my love of Avril Lavigne's "Girlfriend" along with a couple Black Eyed Peas, ATB's "Sun Goes Down" and the Timberlake/Timberland/Furtado "Give it to me".
*ok, i'm giving up on the disclaimer thing.
5. I will never live in West Virginia. It's out of the question. Only people from Virginia will understand this very strong position. (Sorry Jenn!)
6. I believe that my tastes are superior to your tastes and that you feel the same way but won't admit it. (come on, you know it's true)
7. I love the sound it makes when you write with a sharpie. Mmmmm takes me to my happy place where sharpies room free and never run out or get stolen by jealous coworkers.
Ok (you know who you are) hope you are satisfied with these small, meaningless insights into my mind. I do however refuse to post the rules (I guess that would be # 8. I refuse to follow rules, but insist on making and enforcing them for others. Trevor is writing his dissertation on this subject.) I also refuse to "tag" anyone else.--this probably relates back to #8 as well.
Have a great weekend, suckers.
8 comments:
So I'm not much of a blog reader, much less a commentor, as you know. But I felt the compulsion to comment...
First off, one of my shoulder's is also lower than the other, substantially so. I also think Dad has this same issue, I blame him...
Secondly, my right foot is also bigger than my left, so much so that if I wear hiking boots that fit my left foot, I lose my right big toe-nail (mmm-mmm, yummy).
Also, one-side of my chin is lower than the other. I blame Chaz for the gratuitous beatings.
Finally, I hate wearing bathing suits that cover my stomach as well, I think we get this from Kaley.
This is kinda wierd.
i dont know what rex is talking about...
Thanks for being a good sport! :)
So, who is writing and deleting comments on my blog? I'm quite curious A. who you are. B. what you said. and C. why you deleted it.
anyone?
I'm quite offended about the WV comments. I think I will begin to pray that the Lord will arrange things so that at some point in your life you will end up living there =)
NEVER say never!
I love your unconventional take on this annoying but fun little game. I am trying to get myself in the mood to do this myself...since I have, in fact, been tagged. love you, heather
Post a Comment