Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Friends are Friend forever...

Here are some pictures Bethany took from my birthday party a long, long time ago (or so it seems).


Miss Heidi Jean the dancing queen



Bethany and Timmy




Emily and Tim


Miss Heatherella and baby Alana
Me, being overly excited about the plethera of birds i received for my birthday. No more birds for now please, at least until some of them die off. the bird seed is getting expensive.




3 comments:

Jennifer Hambrick said...

Awww...I wish I could have seen my face in one of those pictures =) No,not because I'm vain, but because then I could have been there with you!

Guess what is the newest addition to our family?

Hint: You like them
2nd Hint: They fly

Wow-you're smart! Yep, a pair of parakeets. Just thought I'd share that because I know you are a lover of birds =)

Rich Smith Photography said...

look how ridiculous I look while you are showing the bird presents I bought you. wow. pictures like that should be banned from blogs! happy birthday...again. loves!

T and B Rowe said...

Thanks - now the Michael W. Smith song is going through my head. :)