Thursday, April 17, 2008

Updates continued, kind of...

I feel kind of bad that i haven't updated the prayer list. I'm in Atlanta for a TV production, been here all week so a bit out of the normalcy loop.

anyway quick updates:

Trevor's dad is doing really well. He took all week off so he is chillin and relaxing. We are still trying to figure out when we can make it down there.

Becky had her baby! Wahoo!! Little beautiful Ellen Mekay has arrived healthy and beautiful and baby and mom are doing well.

What else? Oh right, Heidi is doing well. Baby girl Posey will probably be here in a couple more weeks but as of now both are doing well. Just finishing up the baking process.

Ok more updates on me and Trev in the possibly near future... we'll see when this Atlanta business wraps up.

4 comments:

Becky Swann said...

thanks for sending out the prayer wagon! Can't wait to talk..You are gonna love little Ellen!

T and B Rowe said...

you've been tagged. see link: http://tbrowe.blogspot.com/2008/04/ive-been-tagged.html
have fun!

Heidi said...

Ok dude, I'm seconding the tag. I know Bethany already tagged you, but I'm doing it too! :) http://www.poseyfamily.org/266/7-things

Briana said...

gosh dudes, are you allowed to tag more than once? Maybe that nullifies the first tag. Yep, i'm off the hook. haha, backfired eh Heidi?