I just thought this picture was funny. This was taken at Trevor's company christmas dinner. Can you tell I"m having fun?
What is even funnier is that Trevor is actually smilingin a picture and I look like a complete dufus....sigh. Well the quest continues for a picture where we both look like normal happy people. Don't hold your breath.
In time...I had poured so much of my heart into it and was disappointed that it is now in cyperspace instead of on your blog. I am healing and waiting to reread and then start over. These things take time for old folks ;)
5 comments:
I love you both....smiling or unsmiling!
what happened to your comment on the other post? ;)
In time...I had poured so much of my heart into it and was disappointed that it is now in cyperspace instead of on your blog. I am healing and waiting to reread and then start over. These things take time for old folks ;)
No way, you don't look like a dufus! Maybe more like a dip-wod =) Hmmm...not sure how to spell that? Ha.
No, you look beautiful!
Jeremiah and I have the same problem with photos.
Post a Comment