Life today....
-slept in an extra hour to make up for not sleeping last night due to a cold.
-very busy crazy day at work.
-didn't leave for lunch due to both above comments.
-took cold medicine and then started receiving comments about loopy behavior
-miraculously completed all necessary tasks by 5:45pm
-went home
-sat on the couch
-debated what should be done about dinner with Trevor for 2 hours
-debated whether it is legal for the IRS to charge us with income tax intermittently with dinner discussion
-decided to order curry coconut chicken from local Thai restaurant in the hopes of clearing sinuses
-(still haven't left couch)
-wonderful husband picked up cold medicine and said curry chicken (plus Pad Thai for him)
-currently eating dinner, blogging and have not yet left the couch.
that's my life...today. Don't worry i have big hopes to shower and drink tea tonight, and that will be a successful day.
2 comments:
busy bunny has a cold
busy bunny's getting old
busy bunny sits and blogs
while busy bunny has a frog
in her throat
PHENOMINAL COSMIC POWER
itty bitty living space
the way I see it, you are probably the only one that I can leave a comment like that on their blog. So I take full advantage.
Wow...from what I read you had a great day....extra sleep...busy day means fast day....couch sitting (and a beautiful one to sit on)....chance to improve your rhetoric skills....a fabulous husband to fetch the dinner!!!!!
You did have an abundance of blessings in spite of the silly old cold. MMMM....pad thai....my favorite!!!!! I"m praying for you butterfly!!!!!
Post a Comment