So a new gym opened last week. The Rush. They had a big opening party so Trevor and I went down to check it out. There were a ton of people there and they had a big
carnival and circus tents with different shows and giveaways and tons of food. But when we went inside they said you had to actually join the gym that night to get to do all the activities. So we decided to go ahead and join. We spent the next couple of hours watching shows, entering contest, I even got to participate in one of the shows!
They had a ton of cookies too. I mean tables and tables of them. Odd for a gym...huh? Anyway after a couple hours they started to wind things down and everyone was leaving. They had so many cookies left over that they were letting people take home trays of them, so naturally I piled up as many cookies as i could carry.We all filed back into the main building to leave through the front exit. However once we got inside we realized that everyone had stopped there because the doors were locked. We waited for someone to unlock them for a while then we heard a some people screaming. A bunch of people
came running down the stairs and into the lobby. They were yelling that people were getting killed in the stairway!Everyone panicked and tried to get out, hide, run in other rooms, whatever they could. Finally more people came out of the stairway and said that a bunch of barbarians that looked like Atilla the Hun were killing everyone.
Now everyone was really panicking. Everyone scattered and Trevor and I hid in a couple closets and lockers and anywhere we could find, but we could hear people getting killed all around us and it was only a matter of time before they found us.We were looking for a new hiding place when we ran into this guy who said that it wasn't really barbarians, it was the Rush employees who were shooting people with poisonous darts! They shot round bandaids filled with poison that attached to your skin and leaked poison into your bloodstream. Their plan was that now that they had all our bank account info since we joined the gym they would kill us and steal our money!

All of the sudden I was 9 months pregnant. Trevor was even more concerned about getting us out now. We continued to hide and sneak around, there were dead people covered in poisonous darts, everywhere!
Then the location changes and the building that we are in is in place of where Aunt Ginnie (Becky's) house is. So I told Trevor that I knew how to escape.We just had to sneak outside and go hid in the ivy until they weren't looking then we could run to the neighbor's house and they would save us.

We made it outside and then realized that a huge prison type fence had suddenly come up trapping us all. We decided that our best chance was to make a run for it so Trevor told me to go first and he would be right behind me. We ran toward the back of the yard (behind the tree fort) and scaled the fence. I was an incredibly limber 9months pregnant woman. So we both made it over the fence, barely missing the poisonous darts.
We took off running for the neighbors but I didn't hear Trevor behind me so I looked back and he wasn't behind me! I ran back a bit and he was laying on the ground covered in poisonous
darts. He was barely conscience when I got to him, but he said, "You have to go on without me." Then he lost consciousness. The dart people were closing in, I 'm 9 months pregnant and I have a 200lb husband unconscious lying on the ground. I couldn't leave him there so I tried to drag him, but he was too heavy and I wasn't going to make it.Then I woke up.
5 comments:
Oh my I feel like re-doing my whole blog.
Very well done. made me laugh-o
I like the pictures too.
I'm cracking up-even though I heard this the other night, its still funny! Good job yo.
But, what happened to all the cookies?!?!
good question! where are those cookies? Hmmmm.... i probably ate 1/2 and left the rest for the people covered in poisonous darts. ;)
So, typically I'm not a big commentor on others blogs, but I wanted some credit. I was following along and thought it was real until you said that you paid and joined. There's no way Trevor would pay to go to that gym when there is one that is free. See ya in october
Post a Comment