Wednesday, September 19, 2007

He stole me bun-buns and me cheesies!

Weird title. yea, inside joke, guess it doesn't make sense in the outside world.


Ok, here's some pics from our summer to VA when the Keislings and family came down. We've grown up with these folks and hardly ever get to see them anymore so this was a nice reunion.



Here's the fam: Uncle Paul, Aunt Dorothy, Rick, Abby and Kendall.








As some of you may know, Abby was a regular in the Camp Eagle scene back in the 90's. Some mighty good stories from those days, K.C, poison sumac, hickeys to name a few...anyway. Here's us now:



And here's Rex and Uncle Paul doing their ritual goodbye dance.


That's all this time friends.

1 comment:

Becky Swann said...

Sav-wa-fair is everywhere!
Oh the Abbster, and all her cows...maybe we should influence her to start a blog...I would love to see more of the gal.
Look at that cute Kaley with the red hair. Ooo lala
I love you and I am proud of you too. (it felt so good to hear the first time why not pass it along)