(tada)
What's on Jingle's head?
Briana, this made my day! Now I can see you when I can't see you! Very cool, Jeremiah is definitely the silent partner on my blog too. I am very excited to see your weird mind at work in blog-world!
Jingle is wearing his favorite hat...ok so i stuck fake flowers on his head when Trevor wasn't around...same thing.
Hey Briana! It's so exciting that you started a blog too. It is amazing how the internet can bring so many people together! :)
Post a Comment
4 comments:
What's on Jingle's head?
Briana, this made my day! Now I can see you when I can't see you! Very cool, Jeremiah is definitely the silent partner on my blog too.
I am very excited to see your weird mind at work in blog-world!
Jingle is wearing his favorite hat...ok so i stuck fake flowers on his head when Trevor wasn't around...same thing.
Hey Briana! It's so exciting that you started a blog too. It is amazing how the internet can bring so many people together! :)
Post a Comment