We tried to use most of what we had from Rye, so the curtains (minus the new valence I made at the top), chair (minus the new pillow I made), the dresser (minus the fresh coat of paint, thank you Pinterest for the idea), crib etc are all "recycled." We decided to get rid of the oppressive blue though, thank goodness. See here for what it used to be.
Shelves Trevor built for Aliya. We should have thought of this for Rye...oh well. This lamp was in my room growing up. It is also a music box. I gave it a bit of a color update, the original was a bit more....dated. It makes me happy to have it in her room.

So, whatcha think?
3 comments:
I LOVE LOVE LOVE it! So beautifully creative, Briana! Our little Aliya will love it. Hopefully the lamp will keep working for her to use for her little girl one day!
You did a great job Briana! The colors are so pretty and I like all the little birds and fun toys, especially "the bunny, the bunny...oh I love the bunny"(kaley)
I am praying for strength and real peace for you these next few weeks, especially.
Aliya is such a BEAUTIFUL name too.
I love it...very feminine and eclectic all at the same time. I think the photo collage is my favorite part. Love the mix of frames and colors! I'm sure you can't wait to have a baby to put in it now =)!!
Post a Comment